Today only and until 7pm Est. celebrity Make up artist Angel Merino (Mac Daddy) is running an online makeup class for only $1 for 5 classes. Yes, I am not bluffing. You will get so much knowledge on makeup application. The subscription does roll into his monthly online classes which run about $19, but you can cancel at anytime. You cannot lose with this opportunity to see if you like for a mere 5 bucks and either keep your subscription or cancel. Sounds like a win win to me.
A couple of things to understand before subscribing
- They recommend high-speed Internet service with speeds of 1.5mbps or higher.
- You can access the live stream from all devices with high-speed internet connection.
- You can purchase a trial subscription and then cancel before the trial period is over.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime. You will not be billed after the initial cycle you have chosen. To cancel, click go the My Account page after you log in under Members Area.
- A trial subscription gives you access for the amount of days specified. After those amount of days are up, it automatically converts to a monthly subscription if not canceled through the My Account page after you log in.
- Recordings are available for up to 2 weeks for each member to watch.
Hello All of my Beauties,
Today is Tried ~N ~True Tuesday so it is time to talk about all things beauty. I am happy to announce a new product released TODAY by Colour Pop Cosmetics. Meet Metamorphosis #BeTheChange
This quad was designed by You Tube guru Coffee Break With Dani. check out her You Tube video here:
The colors appear to be so pigmented and my fav one is Hope, because of Hope, I’ve purchased the quad which retails for only $20. Here are the colors and deets from the ColourPop website.
- Bravery- True medium brown in a Matte finish
Strength- Soft peachy caramel in a Satin finish
Hope- Radiant opal with pink, violet, blue and silver duo chrome in a Sheer Opal finish
Kindness- Warm red brown undertone with a gold, green and blue duo chrome in a Sheer Opal finish
MAKEUP GEEK’S BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
Now on to the big Makeup Geek Cosmetics announcement! Drum roll please….The company is releasing 20 New Matte Eye Shadows in August. Marlena made the announcement today on her You Tube channel as well as announcing her Viewers’ Vote Contest to help name 4 of the new mattes. She did not reveal all of the colors, but you can check out the 4 that are in the contest below. The winners will receive their Vegas palette and 12 of their blushes! How exciting. Some reviews have said that Makeup Geek is more pigmented than Mac. I have yet to make my purchase from them but I have quite a few favorites that I am Craving…
Are you a Glow Getter? Everyone is looking for the best highlighters and illuminators out there. This list is not by any means in ranking order so choose what’s best for you. These are what I consider the heavy hitters and one or all of these are favorites mentioned in the videos of the popular Youtube gurus. So without further ado, here are my top 10 luminizers of 2015:
- Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer $26
- A concentrated radiance liquid for the face, with high-performance crystals that are infused with multicolored luster pigments to capture and reflect light
- Use one or two pumps and mix with foundation, or moisturizer.
Shimmering Skin Perfector™ $38
- A creamy powder luminizer that absorbs and reflects light for a superb natural glow.
- Can also be used as a lip enhancer by adding just a dab in the center after applying your lipstick.
- Comes in 5 shades
Ambient Lighting Powder $45
- The finishing powders enhance skin in any type of light, including flash photography. With six universal shades
- Bobbi Brown
Shimmer Brick $44
- Dust Shimmer Brick onto cheeks for a great illumination. Five-shadow combination, this shimmering formula can be worn on top of blush or just under the brow bone for a gorgeous, subtle glow.
- Benefit High Beam $26
- Often called supermodel in a bottle, this stuff lives up to it’s name by delivering an angelic sheen and afterglow.
- Can be mixed with your foundation or used alone.
- Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizer $27
- This is not only budget friendly. Enhanced with green tea to deliver antioxidants.
- This will light your face up and get rid of any shadows.
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer $24
- This highlighter, shadow and shimmer diffuses light so your skin looks softer and younger while adding a subtle glow.
- Benefit Cosmetics
Watt’s Up! $30
- This cream-to-powder highlighter gives a gorgeous champagne glow.
- Apply it to cheeks and browbones, then sculpt with the soft-glow blender for your perfect gleam.
Stay All Day® 10-In-One HD Illuminating Beauty Balm With Broad Spectrum SPF 30 $38
- An all-in-one, high-definition, age-defying beauty balm enriched with broad-spectrum SPF 30.
- Artist Couture
GOLD DIGGER $26.99
- OMG! This stuff is always sold out. Formulated by top makeup artist. Mac Daddy, this powder packs a high glow and light gold iridescence, suitable only for true glow getters!
- suitable for light to dark skin tones.
- can be used on your face, lips, and body.