Many of us have experienced the ups and downs of dieting. Pounds up…pounds down! BMI, Low-Carb, High-protein!! The list of tried, true, and epic diet fails are endless. We’ve all have heard the promises backed by every product guaranteeing results in 3 days, 1 week, 30 days etc. only to be disappointed so why on earth would you want to hear about yet another diet product? But the product I am going to tell you about is worth listening to because 1) it isn’t a fad diet with a meal plan to follow, and 2) I’ve tried it and experienced it for myself so this is not a try this product post, this is a let me tell you about a product that worked for me and you decide if it is for you or not post.
I tried the mixed berries flavor. They come in individual packets that you just add to water or you can make it a smoothie mixed with your favorite fruits. The extra strength formula helps women lose 3X the weight as you would with just healthy eating!
- Designed with women in mind
- Addresses the 6 physical reasons women have trouble losing weight (metabolism, stress, appetite, hormones, water, energy)
- Taste good and has 0 calories
- You can carry it in your purse so its easy to grab n go.
- Contains natural ingredients like antioxidants, calcium, vitamin D, and BioPure Green Tea™
- The BioPure Green Tea™ contains an isolated fat-burning component that helps your body metabolize faster.
- Their studies have shown that women on the Slimquick lose 3 times the weight versus dieting alone in just 13 weeks.
- This product is conveniently available at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Publix, Kroger, Supervalu and Ahold. You can also purchase it here
- The first day you mix one packet with 16.9oz of water and shake until dissolved in the morning and one serving in the afternoon both with food.
- The 2nd day you take 2 servings in the morning and 1 serving in the afternoon
- Day 3 and onward you take 2 servings in the morning and 2 servings in the afternoon.
I began the drinks on Monday July 16th and weighed 164.3 and as of July 23rd I weigh 161.2. That’s 3.1 pounds in 1 week! My goal weight is 150 so I still have a ways to go but this loss was without working out and just eating a healthy clean diet so I have no reason to stop with this post.
Will I continue to use SlimQuick Pure after today? The answer is emphatically YES.
I mixed mine with water but if you search the web, you will find other clever ways of making good drinks.
**Disclaimer** This is a sponsored post and the product was sent to me to review. Although this is a sponsored post, all of the words and views are based on my personal experience using the product and it is 100% honest.