Hello My Beauties,
Last week I told you all that my friend and I were going to create makeup face chart templates. We are still working on them but they are taking a bit more time than anticipated so I’ve decided to do some MOTD’s for you while we continue to work on them. Please let me know in the comments section below which way you would prefer: 1) Face Chart Templates or 2) My MOTD’s. I want to give you ladies what you would like to see.
The look’s title: Smoked Out Purples
Okay so here are the products used:
- Applied black khol liner all over my lid stopping at the crease
Applied trax and sketch in the crease blending them well and overlapping the black base
- Applied Urban Decay’s fishnet on top of the sketch & trax mix to make it all pop
- I used BH Cosmetics Eyes on the 80’s Palette on my lid and packed it on thick. I marked the two colors that I used.
- I blended the colors to make sure everything blended and then use Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Peach as my brow bone highlight
- I applied the purples from the 80’s palette on the lower lid and smoked it out.
- Brows are Anastasia Beverly Hill’s Brow Whiz in the color Dark Brown
- Lined my lips with Mac’s stone lip liner and used Anastasia’s Pure Hollywood
So there you have it. And the finished look
Don’t forget to leave your input about what you would like to see!