Hello My Beauties,
I have a makeup look for you. I am in no way a professional makeup artist (mua) but I am studying and practicing the skill in order to improve my skills. Today I thought I would bravely share my makeup look for today with you all. I’m in the process of building a nice makeup stash, the problem is, each time I think I ‘ve got my lineup selected, one of the companies launches a new palette or new eye shadow and lippie. ‘m now preparing my budget and my hubby to accept the supreme truth that I will constantly have to purchase new makeup for my new blog. YAY! I can now justify my purchases. So without further ado here’s my detailed makeup look. ** I ‘m not going to discuss which type of falsies, eyelid primer, under foundation primer, concealer, or mascara because those are a personal preference.** This look is titled Barely There
- Nyx Dance With The Tides Eyeshadow in crease
- I used the orange color #14 from Jacyln Hill’s Morphe Palette (JHP) above the Nyx shadow and blended them together .
- I used JHP #6 for my brow bone highlight
- I used JHP #’s 33 &11 on my entire lid working it a little above my crease and then blending my crease again using the same brush I used to apply the NYX (no additional shadow was used just whatever was remaining on the brush)
- After everything was blended properly I applied my wing using BH Cosmetics waterproof liquid liner in the color black.
- Applied my falsies and used Anastasia brow wiz on the brows in the color dark brown
- Lined my lips with Mac’s stone lip liner then used Nyx Soft Matte lip cream in Istanbul.
So there you have it. And the finished look