Hello My Beauties,
Just one more quick makeup look for you before going to bed. This was my makeup look worn on Friday which was also the first day that I decided to post some of my makeup looks. Last week I blogged about the new ColourPop Metamorphosis Palette created by You Tuber Coffee Break With Dani and if you missed the story here is the link. Click Here. Well I purchased this gorgeous quad and I’m thrilled that I did. I absolutely love the color choices and they all marinate together so beautifully. I know this quad will be one of my favorites. So without further ado here’s my detailed makeup look. ** I ‘m not going to discuss which type of falsies, eyelid primer, under foundation primer, concealer, or mascara because those are a personal preference.** This look is titled Teal Is Steel
- Applied ColourPop Shadow in the color Strength all over the lid as a base over my primer
- I used the color Bravery and Mac’s embark (not shown) all over the lid and worked the colors into my crease as a light transition.
- I applied Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) waterproof gel liner in ice blue to the center of the lid and worked it up slightly into the crease
- Now for the star of the look I applied Kindness on top of the gel liner and really packed it on. Then I went back in and reapplied the brown to the inner and outer corners of the lid.
- Blended everything out with a MAC #217 and voila! I did not use any liner just applied lashes .
- On the bottom lid I applied the ABH ice blue gel liner mixed with some of the Kindness.
- Brows are Anastasia Beverly Hill’s Brow Whiz in the color Dark Brown
- Lined my lips with Mac’s stone lip liner and Mac’s Twig lipstick. (The first photo I had on NYX’s Antwerp and the second picture I have on the Mac’s Twig
So there you have it. And the finished look
Which color lipstick do you like best with this look, picture 1 or 2?