Are you a Glow Getter? Everyone is looking for the best highlighters and illuminators out there. This list is not by any means in ranking order so choose what’s best for you. These are what I consider the heavy hitters and one or all of these are favorites mentioned in the videos of the popular Youtube gurus. So without further ado, here are my top 10 luminizers of 2015:
- A concentrated radiance liquid for the face, with high-performance crystals that are infused with multicolored luster pigments to capture and reflect light
- Use one or two pumps and mix with foundation, or moisturizer.
- A creamy powder luminizer that absorbs and reflects light for a superb natural glow.
- Can also be used as a lip enhancer by adding just a dab in the center after applying your lipstick.
- Comes in 5 shades
- The finishing powders enhance skin in any type of light, including flash photography. With six universal shades
- Dust Shimmer Brick onto cheeks for a great illumination. Five-shadow combination, this shimmering formula can be worn on top of blush or just under the brow bone for a gorgeous, subtle glow.
- Often called supermodel in a bottle, this stuff lives up to it’s name by delivering an angelic sheen and afterglow.
- Can be mixed with your foundation or used alone.
- This is not only budget friendly. Enhanced with green tea to deliver antioxidants.
- This will light your face up and get rid of any shadows.
- This highlighter, shadow and shimmer diffuses light so your skin looks softer and younger while adding a subtle glow.
- This cream-to-powder highlighter gives a gorgeous champagne glow.
- Apply it to cheeks and browbones, then sculpt with the soft-glow blender for your perfect gleam.
- An all-in-one, high-definition, age-defying beauty balm enriched with broad-spectrum SPF 30.
- OMG! This stuff is always sold out. Formulated by top makeup artist. Mac Daddy, this powder packs a high glow and light gold iridescence, suitable only for true glow getters!
- suitable for light to dark skin tones.
- can be used on your face, lips, and body.